Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How Did I Forget....

I don't know how I left this out of the last post!! The day before the race a couple weekends ago Jake and I went to Oregon Museum of Science and Industry. It has been on our list of things to see here in Portland and I was excited to finally go. The best part was one of the main exhibits was SAMSON!! I am not sure why I enjoy dinosaur exhibits so much, but I totally do. Samson is one of the world's largest and most complete T-Rex skeletons. It was awesome!!


The rest of the museum was pretty neat too. There was a lot of hands on stuff, mostly for kids, but we had fun with it too. There was a big space exhibit and a really neat fetal development exhibit. An excellent way to spend a cold afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. We're all soooo jealous! Emma is running through the house right now practically screaming "Dinosaurs!!! I LOVE DINOSAURS!!!" So yeah, the next time we're up, if you want to go again... Count us in!

    ReplyDelete